Our coldfusion server has been getting this error since Thursday and last night, we arranged for a backup server as a fallback should the main one fail. With 2.5 gb in the backup server, we decided to promote it as a main server instead.
This morning, we checked the site again, and found that our problem is still there.
- Adobe TechNote: ColdFusion MX (Server Configuration): Troubleshooting ‘jrun closed connection’ errors
- Petefreitag: Have you tuned your JVM on ColdFusion MX yet?
- bpurcell: Connection Closed Errors
- TalkingTree: Jrun Closed Connection
- Robi Sen’s Blog: Hung Servers, Java.lang.OutOFMemory errors and Tuning CF JVM
- Adobe TechNote: JRun Hot Fix Main Page
- Adobe TechNote: CF and Jrun settings (Explanation of Request Timeout and threadWaitTimeout settings)
- Andrew Powell’s Blog: ColdFusion :: 64-Bit and What It Means To You
- Adobe TechNote: ColdFusion Performance Tuning
- Adobe TechNote: ColdFusion MX: Tips for performance and scalability